Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Metallic taping nail art

A couple of days ago I did the Nail Polish Challenge group's theme "metallic taping", and while I thought there was going to be a lot of silver, I ended up with pink, and kept it simple. And today I decided to share here as well.


I started off with a base coat and topped it with two layers of #106 free hugs by Essence. After it was completely dry, I grabbed a metallic pink striping tape, and started placing it over my nails as shown in the photos. In the end I added a layer of top coat. I used the 8in1 nail wonder by P2.


With flash



Even though it's a very simple design, I really like how it ended up.

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. aww.... i love this colour , and you 're so good with your hands. Love the design it's simple but i love it.

    http://productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mixture, and your blog. I nominated you for a Liebster.
    www.dreamybeddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete